[pgrouting-dev] GSoC - Friday Status Report Reminder

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:28:52 PDT 2014

Hi sir,

  Sure we will do it that way. I'm planning to write all the stuff I learnt
in a separate page on my wiki profile. Currently I'm writing in a notebook,
will copy all those in the link given below. It will easy for me while
writing reports like you said. Within 1 day I will keep that page updated.

Link:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Important-Notes-on-my-Project

Thanks
Manikanta