[pgrouting-dev] wrappers

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 7 17:22:33 PDT 2016

Hi All,

It has been 3 yrs. since I last worked with pgRouting. I'm very
impressed with the changes in V2.

I'm working on some corrections to the documentation as I relearn how to
do routing. I've had great success and by viewing my tables in QGIS,
I've been able to find many of the problems in my network.

I've got a simple wrapper I'm using for routing between two x-y points.
Input is source x-y and target x-y and the wrapper finds the nearest
edges to feed into the pgr_trsp function.

Using this function is much simpler than the 'shootingstar_sp_smart'
wrapper I last used. I'm liking V2 of pgRouting.   :)

Several years ago there was some discussion on sharing wrappers. Is
there a place in the documentation to point to my wrapper as an example
for others? I've put it in a gist on github:

    https://gist.github.com/worthlutz/72fce4ba32093754c1d4f819707e595a

--
*Worth Lutz*