[pgrouting-dev] wrappers

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jul 7 17:35:33 PDT 2016

You can add a link to this wiki page:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Third-Party-Resources-and-Writing-functions

Which is linked off the main wiki page here:

https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki#learning-pgrouting

Thank you for all the nice comments about 2.x. Vicky as been continuing
the work I started with 2.0, and she has release 2.1, 2.2 and has 2.3
well on its way to a new release in a month or so. These releases fix a
HUGE number of issues and preview new functions that will be officially
released on 3.0.

We appreciate all the support and help we get from our community.

-Steve