[pgrouting-dev] Formalizing retirement of initial PSC

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Feb 6 07:13:38 PST 2021

Dear developer community,

This year we are looking forward to doing all the tasks required for
pgRouting to become an OSGeo Project.
Our mentor is Angelos Tzotzos with whom we had a meeting during the online
Bolsena code sprint 2020.

As part of the process indicated by Angelos, we are required to ask the
members of the Initial PSC [1], to confirm their retirement (or not) of
their participation on the pgRouting PSC.

   - Anton Patrushev
   - Christian Gonzalez
   - Ema Miyawaki
   - Frédéric Junod
   - Stephen Woodbridge (retired officially on january 2020 [2]
   - Venkatesh Raghavan

We truly appreciate the contributions made by the initial PSC members in
the origins of pgRouting. I (vicky) give a special thanks to Steve who was
my mentor when I started in this endeavor of being an open source developer.
We need the response by the beginning of the "2021 Joint ASF – OGC – OSGeo
Code Sprint" [3] where we are going to meet our mentor to continue the next
step.

If a member of the initial PSC is not registered on this mailing list and
it is not their desire to register, please send a message to our mentor
gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com CC project at pgrouting.org

[1] https://pgrouting.org/rfc/rfc-01.html#bootstrapping
[2] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/pgrouting-dev/2020-January/002010.html
[3] https://www.ogc.org/ogcevents/2021-joint-asf-ogc-osgeo-code-sprint