[pgrouting-users] Google SoC Results are in ...

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Apr 20 16:42:38 EDT 2009

I would like to offer my congratulations to:

Mohammad Ashraf Hossain for his proposal on OpenRouter Network builder.

Matthias Stumpp for his proposal on Adding Bi-directional search
algorithm to the pgRouting engine.

for having their proposals selected for Google SoC. We look forward to
working with you during this SoC and hopefully in the years to come also.

OSGeo had 30+ proposals submitted and had about 20 slots allocated. Out
of the those slots the OpenRouter got one and pgRouting got one and we
had 5 proposals. We want to thank all the students for their efforts in
putting together proposals and hope you will join the communities
regardless.

We are still interested in working with any students that are interested
in open source development and encourage them to join the community list
server and to become a contributing member of any community that they
are interested in working with.

Best regards,
   -Stephen Woodbridge