[pgrouting-users] about use of navteq data

Paolo Lubrano paolo.lubrano at inwind.it
Fri Jan 21 06:03:17 EST 2011

Hi all, hi Charles,actually I'm working on a pgrouting graph built on TeleAtlas Multinet data.I have problems with Z level, because two streets on different levels are considered as parts of crossroad. To explane better my problem this are the data of my network table:

name                             source      target
Tangenziale di Napoli    402837    413133
Via Giustiniano              402837    388759

I built the graph with assign_vertex function, I have read about a new 3d version but I didn't found anything, where can I get it?
Thank you very much!Paolo