[pgrouting-users] How many people use the wrapper functions?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat May 11 19:05:26 PDT 2013

Hi Pavel,

Thanks you for your feedback. This is exactly why we are thinking about
thinning down the list of function. The history on this was that these
were originally written to explain how to use the core functions
efficiently but the problem is that there are only examples and they
really don't fit well to most peoples use cases. I believe (maybe
erroneously) that most users have taken one  or two of the wrappers and
modified them for their own use cases.

One of the things that we will also be working on is a new tutorial
based on the new algorithms and we hope to address some of these
educational issues in that also.

Thanks again for your feedback.

I look forward to hearing from others on either side of these issues.

Thanks,
   -Steve