[osgeo-ph] PhilGEOS 2012 FOSS4G pre-symposium workshop topics and leads

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 20:56:52 PDT 2012

Dear Jules,

During the meeting with Sir Ariel, Marx and RK last Friday, we agreed
that we list all the possible topics. The list will be included in the
registration form.  Participants can then pre-select the topic they
want to attend (say a maximum of 4 sessions) we can then pick the most
popular ones as the final list of topics.  Ideally, we can choose 8
2hour topics using two rooms.