[osgeo-ph] PhilGEOS 2012 FOSS4G pre-symposium workshop topics and leads

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 03:11:36 PDT 2012

Dear Sir Ariel,

As agreed last Friday,  the initial list of topics for the FOSS4G
workshops is available in our wiki [0].  May I request that the
PhilGEOS organizing committee to start disseminating the information
to the PhilGEOS website and prepare a webform for people to
pre-register.  Depending on the result of the poll, we can then
prioritize the final topics and assign rooms.

Thanks!

[0] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Philippines/philgeos2012#Overview