[osgeo-ph] PhilGEOS 2012 FOSS4G pre-symposium workshop topics and leads

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:19:31 PDT 2012

Dear everyone,

Thank you for the blog announcement of the FOSS4G workshops [0].  One
small correction on my name [1], it should be "Maning Sambale" not
"Manning" as I'm not related to any free surface flow coefficient. ;)

Thanks!

[0] http://philgeos2012.wordpress.com/2012/10/24/osgeo-ph-and-the-philgeos-2012-organizing-team-to-host-a-series-of-pre-symposium-workshops-on-nov-22/
[1] http://philgeos2012.wordpress.com/pre-symposium-workshops/topics/