[Portugal] fundador de OSM passa a MS e a MS disponibiliza os mapas Bing ao projecto OSM

Duarte Carreira DCarreira at edia.pt
Wed Nov 24 05:11:12 EST 2010

Abismado... é a palavra... 2 vezes...

Duarte

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Giovanni Manghi [mailto:giovanni.manghi  gmail.com]
Enviada: terça-feira, 23 de Novembro de 2010 21:42
Para: portugal  lists.osgeo.org
Assunto: [Portugal] fundador de OSM passa a MS e a MS disponibiliza os mapas Bing ao projecto OSM

http://blog.stevecoast.com/im-working-at-microsoft-and-were-donating-ima

I’m working at Microsoft and we’re donating imagery to OpenStreetMap!

I’ve super excited to tell you that I’ve accepted a position as
Principal Architect at Bing Mobile [...]

Even better, Microsoft is donating access to it’s global orthorectified
aerial imagery to help OpenStreetMappers make the map even better than
it already is[...]

Of course, this doesn’t mean Microsoft ‘owns’ OpenStreetMap[...]
[...] will continue in my roles to push the OSM cause forward