[Portugal] Volume 6 of the OSGeo Journal has been Published

Hugo Martins hfpmartins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 16:34:17 EDT 2010

  Sent to you by Hugo Martins via Google Reader: Volume 6 of the OSGeo
Journal has been Published via Slashgeo.org by The Sunburned Surveyor
on 9/29/10

The OSGeo Journal editorial team is happy to announce that the most
recent issue of the Journal is now released. You can access the index
of the past and current issues here:
http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal

Or if you simply want to download the latest PDF (21MB) you can grab it
directly here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_6/en-us/final_pdfs/OSGeoJourna...

Single article downloads are also available:
http://www.osgeo.org/ojs/index.php/journal/issue/current/showToc

Feel free to contact me directly with questions or comments, or join
our Journal mailing list for direct contact with the editorial team:

New articles are always welcome and can be added through our online
system at:
http://osgeo.org/ojs

A quickstart list of steps for authors is here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_System#Quick_Start_For_Authors

The Sunburned Surveyor
You are not watching this post, click to start watching
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to Slashgeo.org using Google Reader
favorite sites