[Portugal] Fwd: [Qgis-user] Announcing "Time Manager" Plugin v 0.1

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:20:05 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at>
Date: Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 7:39 PM
Subject: [Qgis-user] Announcing "Time Manager" Plugin v 0.1
To: "qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org" <qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>

Hi,

I'm happy to present to you the first version of "Time Manager" plugin
for QGIS, developed by Volker Fröhlich and myself.

The aim of Time Manager plugin is to provide comfortable browsing
through temporal geodata. A dock widget provides a time slider and a
configuration dialog for management of your layers.

Get an impression at: http://www.geofrogger.net/trac/

The Trac also lists our plans for future development, including
features like exporting animations and support of different time stamp
formats.

Please be aware that Time Manager requires current trunk to function correctly.

Looking forward to receiving your feedback!

Anita & Volker