[Portugal] [Board] Help to update Local Chapters list

Duarte Carreira dncarreira gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 25 de Setembro de 2014 - 02:20:10 PDT

Hi there.

We are just finishing our election process and will be rebooting a
shortlist of priority tasks. One will be looking at what's needed to become
an official LC. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks for caring :)

Duarte