[Portugal] Fwd: Thank you for SASIG 2015

Artur Gil arturgil gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 28 de Setembro de 2015 - 12:53:50 PDT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Suchith Anand <Suchith.Anand  nottingham.ac.uk>
Date: 2015-09-28 19:47 GMT+00:00
Subject: Thank you for SASIG 2015
To: Artur Gil <arturgil  gmail.com>
Cc: "suchith_anand  yahoo.com" <suchith_anand  yahoo.com>, Carlos Costa <
carlos.costa  iscte.pt>, Hugo Santos <ulmi.giga  gmail.com>, Duarte Carreira <
dncarreira  gmail.com>, Victor Ferreira <victor.mota.ferreira  gmail.com>,
Pedro Pereira <pedromap  gmail.com>

Dear all,

Thank you for the excellent organisation of SASIG 2015. I found the
conference and discussions very useful. I hope the slides of the
presentations will be made available online for the benefit of the wider
community.

Carlos, Victor, all - Please join our mail list, so you are kept updated at
http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ica-osgeo-labs

We are looking forward to welcoming ISCTE and other universities to Geo4All
http://www.geoforall.org

Best wishes,

Suchith