[postgis-devel] Transform() PROJ4 cache patch

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 03:41:55 PST 2005

Hi strk,

Okay. Keeping everything in the original style (everything in
lwgeom_transform.c) patch means it's now just a cut and paste job to keep
the old code. When I get a moment, I'll rework the patch and post it back to
the list for final review before commit.

Kind regards,

Mark.

------------------------
WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way
Plymouth
PL6 8BT

T: +44 (0)1752 797131
F: +44 (0)1752 791023

http://www.webbased.co.uk
http://www.infomapper.com
http://www.swtc.co.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person.