[postgis-devel] Re: LRS functions

Christoph Spoerri cspoerri at cavtel.net
Tue Nov 29 10:45:00 PST 2005

Is there a greater plan for the types LRS functions that should be implemented
or are desired by users? It seems some of the functions overlap in
functionality and have different names.

Is there a preference of naming the LRS functions?

I just wanted to avoid the duplication of efforts or re-inventing the wheel ;)

cheers,
Christoph