[postgis-devel] Re: LRS functions

Christoph Spoerri cspoerri at cavtel.net
Tue Nov 29 10:48:57 PST 2005

I wanted to check with you on how my LRS functions could be added to the
current postgis code base. Do you have certain procedures , documents or QAQC
checks that need to be followed?

I would like to provide the LRS functions to all the users and not just to
users with an imminent need.

thanks,
Christoph