[postgis-devel] PostGIS release

Stephen Frost sfrost at snowman.net
Tue Jul 10 18:25:54 PDT 2007

* Mark Leslie (mark at refractions.net) wrote:
> Does anyone have any outstanding fixes or functionality they need to get
> in before a release?

This doesn't go to those questions but it's something which just occured
to me.

What kind of stability (if any) are you looking for wrt the tiger
geocoder?  I'd call it "somewhat" stable right now but without any
guarentee that the structure currently returned from geocode() is going
to remain the same or that the table structures won't change in a future
revision.  If we want it to be stable I'd like a bit more time before
the first official release of it.  I'd also want to know when we *can*
make changes for it and if we can create branches, etc, to help maintain
the 'stable' vs. 'development' versions..

	Thanks!

		Stephen