[postgis-devel] PostGIS release

Mark Leslie mark at refractions.net
Wed Jul 11 08:36:59 PDT 2007

That's a good question.  As far as getting into svn, we weren't
expecting a stable and perfect geocoding solution.  Mostly we just
wanted to get it in there for ease of maintenance.
You are quite right though.  Once people start using it, we don't want
to break their applications.  I wouldn't worry too much about the table
structure, but if you feel changes need to be made to the results of
geocode() it would be best to do it before releasing.
Mark