[postgis-devel] CUnit

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Tue Dec 16 14:52:30 PST 2008

I think having the ability to perform unit tests is, as you say, invaluable.  As the code base grows, it becomes harder
to manage / easier to break some portion of the codebase that depends on other portions.  If we can swing it, I vote to
introduce the harness.

We could add a "make code-check" or something to the main Makefile.

-- Kevin