[postgis-devel] CUnit

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Dec 16 14:34:24 PST 2008

FYI, I've committed in the early bits of code on my line crossing
project. Most interesting to the development community is the contents
of 'cunit', which is a cunit test harness directly working on
liblwgeom. It was really invaluable for testing the code, I must say.
Good work Mark on breaking out liblwgeom, it has all worked as
advertised so far.

I'm interested in thoughts on how we should handle cunit tests, or if
we should even have them at all. Right now there is a hardcode
dependency on have cunit installed in /usr/local, but obviously it is
still early days.

Paul