[postgis-devel] PostgreSQL 8.3/PostGIS Win32 download totals

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 03:42:59 PST 2008

Hi folks,

I thought you may be interested to know that I managed to get a list of
download totals for the PostGIS Win32 downloads using StackBuilder from
postgresql.org. Note that these are totals across the entire lifetime of
the download, and cover PostgreSQL 8.3 only from version 8.3.3+ (June
2008 - Dec 2008):

PostGIS 1.3.2:	7087
PostGIS 1.3.3:	12709
PostGIS 1.3.4:	1287
PostGIS 1.3.5:	439

I don't know whether the refractions guys can augment with this some
other stats for PostgreSQL < 8.3 on Win32 and the actual source tarball
itself, but this is seriously cool stuff. Well done everyone! :D

ATB,

Mark.

--
Mark Cave-Ayland