[Fwd: Re: [postgis-devel] Issue 35 in postgis: Comments on Postgis Functions]

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Jul 8 00:31:46 PDT 2008

Well I was back-porting per Paul's request so relevant changes would appear in the upcoming 1.3.4, but now that we are making so many changes, I guess its best to just cut the chord.

I don't think the documentation as it stands has any new functions listed that will not be available in the 1.3.4 though.  So on the one hand it does seem a shame to cut off a not yet released version in our efforts.

Thanks,
Regina