[postgis-devel] 1.3.4?

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Oct 2 14:02:14 PDT 2008

Thanks Dane for the kind words,

I'm going to put the latest version of it in the wiki probably early next week.  It might be good to have there anyway since it doesn't rely on any new patches to PostGIS, Geos.  The patches I presume can only make it faster and people I suspect running from 1.2 and above will be able to use it.

Thanks,
Regina