[postgis-devel] Dropped DM (Time) dimension with intersections

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Oct 7 09:30:33 PDT 2008

Perhaps elabourate on what better 3D support would be? There's the
surface object hanging around. There's the issue of maintaining higher
dimensional coordinates through lower dimensional transforms (which
you saw the result of a few days ago). There's elabourating the
complete set of 3D objects and relationships (gulp).

It's not clear to me what is the "low hanging fruit" that will make 3D
users happiest in the shortest time.

P.