[postgis-devel] 1.4 SVN Compile problems

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Oct 10 08:46:12 PDT 2008

Kevin,

I just realized I must be pulling from the SVN nightly snapshot since my
lwgeom compiles fine and has the old name lwgeom_geos_c.c.

Its just the loader I seem to be having trouble with.

Now if only I could make heads or tails of what Mark is saying I could
try that :). Guess I better go read.

Paul,

Whatever happened to your ground rules - Whatever you do don't break the
build. :)

Thanks,
Regina