[geos-devel] RE: [postgis-devel] 1, dot, 3 dot 4!

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Sun Oct 19 20:17:06 PDT 2008

Okay there are apparently are a lot more files to patch..  Mostly one liners, except the CLocalizer seemed to have been reworked and putting in a one line change didn't work, so I copied verbatim from trunk for that one.

I still have more places to patch.  And got it to compile up to

DirectedEdge.cpp: In member function ‘std::string geos::planargraph::DirectedEdge::print() const’:
DirectedEdge.cpp:170: error: must #include <typeinfo> before using typeid
make[3]: *** [DirectedEdge.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/projects/geos-3.0.2/source/planargraph'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/projects/geos-3.0.2/source/planargraph'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/projects/geos-3.0.2/source'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Have to go to dinner now, but if you happen to get to it before I do, here is my revised patch.

Mark - thanks for the vote of confidence.  I almost feel like I know what I am doing :)

Thanks,
Regina