[geos-devel] RE: [postgis-devel] 1, dot, 3 dot 4!

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Sun Oct 19 22:29:43 PDT 2008

Okay here is my complete patch.  I'm still fussing with my install to get my postgis compile to take the new GEOS (insists on hanging on to the 3.1.0), but the GEOS 3.0.2 with the attached seems to compile fine on my OpenSUSE 11 vm.

Like I mentioned before - many file changes, mostly adding headers, XMLTester - changing .. to std::.

The only one I'm not really sure about is the CLocalizer one since that was so different from trunk and adding the missing top header wasn't enough, I just replaced with trunk version.

If someone with the new gcc can test this out /Debian etc. that would be great.

Thanks,
Regina