[postgis-devel] 1.3.4rc1

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Sun Oct 19 23:51:55 PDT 2008

Good work getting this out, Paul!

Quick question.
Did you mean to keep the revision number in the 1.3 branch as 1.3.4rc1?
I suppose it can't be put back to 1.3.4SVN since that would confuse us
when tracking bugs - we should know that the current branch comes after
your tagged release.  Perhaps 1.3.4rc1-svn?  Then when we are ready, it
can roll into 1.3.4rc2 or 1.3.5

Cheers,
Kevin