[postgis-devel] Typmod Goodness

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Fri Aug 7 12:52:28 PDT 2009

I'm not partial either way, but perhaps it might be an idea to follow Oracle's example:
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B28359_01/appdev.111/b28400/sdo_objrelschema.htm#i1001937

Have two views. One to list the geography_columns in the user's search_path, and one to list all geography_columns which
the user has select access to.

-- Kevin