[postgis-devel] New Distance Review

nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no nicklas.aven at jordogskog.no
Sun Nov 8 09:20:20 PST 2009

Now I have moved the information about the distance calculation to the wiki:http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/NewDistCalc and complemented with som word about the sub geometries handling. I am also working on a small novell :-) of why the different changes is made.  Paul, I have done no more commenting in the code (the weekend is not long enough) so you have to just ask if something is too messy written so it makes no sense /Nicklas

My understanding is that the code is pretty modular and only activates