[postgis-devel] Doubt related to datatype

Eriovaldo Andrietta ecandrietta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:12:40 PST 2010

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your attention.

Well, I had downloaded softwares using link below, but I cannot see OCI when
I try to use ogr2ogr.

Look:

C:\Users\Eriovaldo\Desktop>ogr2ogr
Usage: ogr2ogr [--help-general] [-skipfailures] [-append] [-update] [-gt n]
               [-select field_list] [-where restricted_where]
               [-sql <sql statement>]
               [-spat xmin ymin xmax ymax] [-preserve_fid] [-fid FID]
               [-a_srs srs_def] [-t_srs srs_def] [-s_srs srs_def]
               [-f format_name] [-overwrite] [[-dsco NAME=VALUE] ...]
               dst_datasource_name src_datasource_name
               [-lco NAME=VALUE] [-nln name] [-nlt type] [layer [layer ...]]

 -f format_name: output file format name, possible values are:
     -f "ESRI Shapefile"
     -f "MapInfo File"
     -f "TIGER"
     -f "S57"