[postgis-devel] Gserialized Enabled vs Disabled

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Thu Dec 30 22:18:49 PST 2010

Can you force the old one to fail by avoiding the short circuits?

My guess was that most of the empty failures are happening because
before empty was a geometrycollection, which meant it got kicked out
of a lot of functions early on the basis of not being a handled type.

The new types is more of a mystery, but rather than puzzling over the
differences, is there a correct behavior we want to enforce
consistently?