[postgis-devel] mingw autotools

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue May 11 19:13:18 PDT 2010

It got more confusing, unfortunately. I had an older VM configured
exactly to the old wiki page and the autotools there spit out a usable
configure. So the problem (maybe?) is with moving up to the latest
minor version of MingGW? So I don't know what the answer is except
that building with MinGW is impossibly confusing. If VCC can offer a
saner build situation it might be worth the time spent to just suck it
up and go to a pure VCC build. Proj and GEOS already build in VCC as
does pgsql so it's just postgis to do...

P.