[postgis-devel] Postgis 2.0.0 experimental for PG9

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Sat Oct 9 09:22:26 PDT 2010

Please be aware that none of the backward breaking changes for 2.0
have been applied yet, so the differences between the "2.0" you are
playing with now and the one that is finally released are going to be
quite substantial (like, at some point, the disk format will change
and you will have to dump and restore). So I worry a bit about
releasing experimental builds... when we get closer to feature
completeness and merely have a crapload of instability problems it
would be better :)