[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.5.2 RC or beta anyone?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Thu Sep 16 04:01:06 PDT 2010

Folks,

1.5.1 was released on March 11, 2010, and it's been 6 months since then:

I don't know what you are waiting for, but I hope you are not thinking
of fixing every bug or you are not waiting for people finding new bugs.

PostgreSQL 9.0 will be wrapped today, and I will prepare packages for
that. Unless you guys release 1.5.2 RSN, packagers will have to omit
PostGIS , since current stable version does not work against 9.0.

Regards, Devrim