[postgis-devel] (no subject)

muhammad imran imranserver at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 06:34:21 PDT 2011

hi People,

I am trying to import *.tif files into PG. These tif images are basically the MODIS data (three images covering the whole study area, pixel size 500m). But, when I try to load them I got the following error
Error:
Cannot load raster with different pixel size in the same raster table

(However, individually the images can be loaded into three different raster tables)

Secondly, does the tiling (with -k 100X100) physically merges these pixels into on big pixel of the size of 100X100 pixels or it is just logical merging and the pixel size remain 500m.

Regards,
Imran