[postgis-devel] Rework ticket #855 - pgsql2shp fields conversion from predefined list

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Jun 27 10:01:09 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a heads-up - I'm in the process of re-working the above commit
since it misses some fundamental points with respect to the new code
structure (for example ShpDumperCreate() should only be used to build a
state structure from a configuration structure, not do actual work).

I hope to be able to commit a revised version of this patch later this
evening.

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS