[postgis-devel] Extension Versions

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Jan 9 15:01:51 PST 2012

> Looking at them, the .in step could easily be added to the C
> preprocessor routine, removing one category of file right away.
>
> However I think I will leave well-enough alone for now.

I was thinking they would be different, but they just became more and more
the same.
So now the only difference between the postgis_topology .in  and the postgis
one
is the extension name.

That very surely can be abstracted out sinc ethe makefile already reads that
from the control file anyway.  Feel free to do so.

Thanks,
Regina