[postgis-devel] PostGIS 2.1 release postponed

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 12 19:24:06 PDT 2013

It seems a lot of changes have been done today which has made the PostGIS
bots very angry.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2425#comment:1

This needs to be resolved before we can release.

I also found an issue with the ST_Dwithin which I can only replicate with
proprietary data at the moment and hoping to get permission or generate an
alternative offending set of data for troubleshooting.

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/2422

I'm hoping a release end this week along with a GEOS 3.4.1 release to close
out some of the loose ends people discovered while testing GEOS 3.4.0

Thanks for your patience,

Regina
And PostGIS development Team

http://postgis.net