[postgis-devel] is PostGIS ready for git ?

Nathan Wagner nw+pg at hydaspes.if.org
Mon Oct 12 03:23:32 PDT 2015

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 11:42:08AM +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> Would moving the PostGIS code repository to git present any trouble
> for current contributors ? Or would it be mostly welcome ?

I already work from https://github.com/postgis/postgis.git

I don't know how current that actually is, but it seems good enough for
my purposes.  If that weren't available I would add the svn clone to a
temporary git repo long enough to get my patches ready.  No idea how
difficult a move would be though.  You could ask the proj4 people, I
think they did something similar earlier.

--
nw