[postgis-devel] commit mails and postgis-tickets configuration

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Oct 15 05:54:14 PDT 2015

I've enabled sending commit notification to the
postgis-tickets mailing list [1].
This is experimental and can be improved/moved as we see fit.

Note that closing tickets via commit log (enabled earlier) does not
trigger a notification from trac to the list, so receiving a commit
notification complements that, by giving you the whole picture
(may be better named "postgis-activity" or "postgis-pulse").

It's been suggested [2] by Markus Neteler, of GRASS, to set the Reply-To
field of the postgis-ticket mailing list to postgis-devel, so that
shall anyone feel like commenting on a commit or ticket, the
conversation happens on the development mailing list.

If you're ok with it I'd setup the same configuration for ours
(but I'd need a password for the list's administrative interface)