[postgis-devel] utils/check_all_upgrades.sh

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Oct 7 13:10:07 PDT 2016

I've enabled automated upgrades testing in Dronie (see .drone.yml)
The automated testing revealed a bug in aggregate upgrades which
was pending since 2.2.0 times [1]. I've fixed it in 2.3 and trunk
branches, but note that upgrading from 2.3.0 to 2.3.1 won't fix
the existing databases, as our upgrade logic only applies between
minor (not micro) releases.

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3656

If you want to help with testing more upgrade paths, it would
be a matter of installing more postgis versions in the build-test
docker [2]. Want to help there ?

[2] https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/postgis/postgis-docker

--strk;