[postgis-devel] Code formatting digging in

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Mar 1 01:07:24 PST 2018

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 05:49:59PM -0500, Regina Obe wrote:

> > https://github.com/postgis/postgis/blob/svn-trunk/STYLE#L27
>
> I'm perfectly fine with spirit, though others may feel differently.

I'm fine with the spirit, it's just the implementation which lacks:
when we tried, the "run astyle" step produced different output for
different people.

Do you think a C++ compiler is too big of a dependency to add to
PostGIS ? As that'd give us a non-moving astyle implementation for
all to use, and we would not need to change that STYLE procedure
too much.

--strk