[postgis] More on JTS

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Thu Aug 2 16:10:23 PDT 2001

> I hope!  We're waiting until the project concludes before revealing it to
> the world in general.

To clarify for those not "in the know", the reason there is a project to
conclude is that Vivid Solutions has funding from Geographic Data BC and
the Canadian GeoConnections initiative to create the JTS suite and
release it as open source. Everyone mutter a silent prayer that such
forward-thinking projects continue to blossom on the money tree. :)

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey