[postgis] new Functions/ Function changes *** (JTS info)

Sondheim, Mark ELP:EX Mark.Sondheim at gems3.gov.bc.ca
Thu Aug 2 16:20:38 PDT 2001

We were going to wait until the end of September to make everything about
JTS available at once. However because of the interest, you can now get the
technical specification document from the Vivid Solutions site at
http://www.vividsolutions.com/Jts/JTS_Technical_Specs_2001_08_02.pdf

There will be much more to come.

If anyone has specific comments on the document, we'd be very interested.
Please contact Martin (mbdavis at vividsolutions.com) directly, with a copy to
Dave Skea (david.skea at gems8.gov.bc.ca) and myself
(mark.sondheim at gems3.gov.bc.ca) if you'd like. If your comments are of
general interest, feel free to use the postgis group. (Martin will be away
for a couple of weeks on holiday, so you may not get a response until the
latter half of August.)

- Mark