[postgis-users] dataset for postgis

Hao Ding hdi12 at it.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Jul 1 21:44:53 PDT 2002

Hi all,

Now I am implementing a OGC WMS client application.  I have installed
MapServer as WMS server and postgis as back-end datasource.  Where can I find
some spatial dataset that can be stored in the postgis and used by MapServer?
If I get some dataset, how to put them into postgis and make them work with
MapServer?

These questions could be simple for someone, but I am a new user of MapServer
and postgis, and the documents don't provide me all information I am hunting.
Thanks very much for any help?

Regards,
Hao