[postgis] Methods in geometry classes.

Ismail Bouabdallah (CS) bouabdi9 at cs.man.ac.uk
Thu Mar 14 05:20:11 PST 2002

Hello,

I am trying to use the methods in the org.postgis classes, such as the
set value method in PGgeometry, but my compiler keeps on returning error
like this one:

QueryToolInterface.java:262: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method setValue  (java.lang.String)
location: class canned_classes.QueryToolInterface
                MultiPolygon siteBoundary = setValue(siteBoundaryString);

                                                                  ^
1 error

does anyone know what it is I am doing wrong?

Regards Ismail

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!