[postgis] GEOMETRY_COLUMNS table

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Tue Mar 19 05:06:10 PST 2002

Is this schema based on the ISO metadata standard (DIS 19115)?  I seem
to recall that it included optional(?) elements for annotations etc.
 I'm currently having a go at producing a load file for catalogs based
on 19115 as part of a demo dataset, concentrating on the mapping to the
ANZLIC metadata elements.  Be a couple of weeks before I've worked out
if I can do it or not though.

cheers,
John

john reid                                    e-mail: jgreid at uow.edu.au
technical officer                               building 41, room G02A
school of geosciences                          phone: +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                         fax: +61 02 4221 4250
nsw  2522  australia

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/PhFolB/TM